These are the official rating rules for www.preceptorbuddy.com. Ratings and comments should only be posted by users who have directly worked with or are working the preceptor.
Please review the following guidelines before posting a rating and/or comment on the site:
- Be honest and objective in your assessment of a preceptor;
- Limit your comments to your on personal experience of a preceptor’s individual’s professional abilities;
- Proof your comments before submitting. Poor spelling and grammar may result in your rating being discredited by those who read it;
- Do not post anything that could identify you in your posting;
- We encourage comments that offer constructive criticism. Comments that are vulgar and inappropriate will not be approved.
- Use “definitive” language, (e.g., “always”,”never”,”etc.”);
- Include any piece of information that may identify you or other students/residents/fellows;
- Include any piece of identifiable information for a preceptor that would allow someone to contact the subject outside of his/her school. This also includes remarks about the person’s family and/or personal life;
- Post a rating or comments if you have not worked with the preceptor;
- Rate a preceptor more than once;
- Reference existing comments;
- Rate yourself or other preceptors, if you are a preceptor;
- Speak on behalf of other people; or
- Post external URLs.
PreceptorBuddy reserves the right to remove any comments deemed as inappropriate, libelous, defamatory, indecent, vulgar or obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit or sexually suggestive, racially, culturally, or ethnically offensive, harmful, harassing, intimidating, threatening, hateful, objectionable, discriminatory, or abusive, or which may or may not appear to impersonate anyone else or that otherwise violate our Terms of Service.